Dancers are expected to attend all classes in the correct uniform. New members are given 4 weeks to purchase this.
• Hair must be tied back for all classes and fringes kept off the face.
• Where children have more than one class on the same evening they must bring all relevant uniform. The exception to this is prep/primary Ballet & Tap either the tap or ballet uniform may be worn for class, both uniforms will be needed for examinations and shows.
• Each member of the dance school requires a printed T-shirt
• Jackets are optional but recommended especially for those in competition team
All dancers should be well presented at all times - when wearing our uniform they are representing the school and portraying our image to potential new members
• Black sleeveless cat-suit, Extreme Dance T-shirt & Black Jazz Shoes
Pre School Ballet & Tap
• Black sleeveless cat-suit, pink ballet shoes with elastic and black tap shoes. A pink wool wrap around cardigan may be worn.
Basic Uniform – to be worn for Jazz, Musical Theatre and Competition/Show Class.
Infant, Primary & Junior
• Extreme Dance T-shirt, Black sleeveless lycra cat-suit, and black jazz shoes (split soles preferably)
Inter, Senior & Advanced
• Extreme Dance T-shirt, black 3/4 leggings or Jazz flares and black Jazz Boots
Ballet – Prep class upwards
• Pink ballet shoes (ribbons from grade 2 upwards), pink ballet tights & sleeveless pinched front leotard in lycra.
Tap – Prep Class upwards
• Black sleeveless lycra cat-suit, Black socks & Black tap shoes (with Cuban heel and teletone taps from Grade 2 upwards)
• Black 3/4 leggings & Black leotard – Bare Feet
Commercial Street & Boys Street
• Extreme Dance T-shirt or plain black vest, Black baggy bottoms & Black Jazz Boots/Converse
All dancers must wear their Extreme Dance T-shirt and Black bottoms for group & Solo singing classes
• All printed uniform is available to purchase at the dance studios
• We suggest www.dancedirect.com for cheap prices and efficient service for other items
• All our dancers receive a 10% discount at Footlight Dance & Stage Wear.